ANISH THE WISE

Anish / Anishkoji / Kira / Anshika
 

Anish here, one of the admins of Atlantis. 
Amazing platform this Disqus have been, especially our chatroom. But guess what, this was not the place from where my journey started. 
So let me just tell from the start of my Disqus life. Well many people come to chatrooms after getting tagged from sites, so for me, it was Animixplay, then around the second or third week of June 2022, I was tagged in a chatroom you all have heard about which is "Abyss", they were on their MC1 back then but I didn't talk I just visited once but then I was again tagged there in MC2, someone named "F4TGUY" tagged me, he was actually my first friend I made in Disqus, a very cool and interesting dude indeed. Ah, this reminds me, if we are talking about the people from Atlantis, Satyam is my oldest friend, we both met each other at July 2022 in the MC2 of Abyss, bro Satyam, you see this? From their we made it till MC11 of another chatroom, sheesh. And I think I know Yoshi since MC5 of Abyss, don't know from how long he remembers me, but I remember him since back then. If I recall correctly, November or December (2022) was the time when I went on my break for my pre boards and boards, went very much inactive, visited Abyss for like once in every 2-4 weeks and it continued for like a year even though exams ended I simply lost interest you could say. I totally came back in my Disqus life during the end of November (2023) and that's when I joined Atlantis, seeing Abyss kinda inactive I thought I'll just stay inactive but one mf "Oyo" tagged me, bro was a fucking horny bastard, now he is banned and I even blocked him because he was posting NSFW pics in MC once. The one who summoned me here ended up like that, lmao. Also after ending up here I got to know that Sovi and Jina were a part of Abyss too.
In my absence, they were the active ones over there and what a coincidence that I met them here again. 
So this is where my Atlantis journey started, my first comment in Atlantis was "Atlantis" itself. And I even remember it was the last Monday of November when I started being active here and guess what, by the next Monday, co owner came to me and added me in the Mod gc, just took me a week to join the mod team, though I got the tag after 3 or 4 days in Disqus. That one week was very much fun, it was 77k when I joined and by the first Sunday of me being here, we got our MC2. We had less people back then, just the mod team and few non mods. From the staff team it was Yoshi, Satyam, Dark, Sovi, Jina, Fufu, Theraa and Rf the active ones, from the non mods it was me, Jia, Author, Nami, Olivia, Mochi the active ones. Less people but golden memories because that's where and how I got interest and attachment to this place. Fuckers fucked with me by shipping me with Olivia from the very start, fuck you all fr, cringe but fun memories. Also I was kind of a shy and not much expressive guy in my early days of Disqus but as time passed, just like everyone, my personality changed too which you are seeing now. Day by day, we kept creating memories, one of them would be the Dragon ball theme from MC2 when we got our second chatroom, omg the craze of getting a new chat, it was like we were growing and now we are at our 11th chatroom and after few days, it will be 12th, 13th and so on.. it's been more than 5 months now which feels like 2 years or even more. Damn, how can we forget about the dramas? I don't even need to mention them, lmao, but even after those, all of us are still in good terms, that's what actually matters.
We got our first event which was the art event in MC2, people like Viper and Kagu started being very much active and they ended up joining our mod team in MC3. The dating event in MC3, the dere event in MC4, the first awards event in MC5, also the badges thingy which started in MC6, getting new mods in MC7, summoning event in MC8, singing event in MC9, another awards event in MC10. And will also get many more events in the future. The journey has been great. I want to list out many many people but I'll probably forget some people even the important ones whom I am not supposed to, so I'll pass listing them out fr. 
Rf and I were good as a mod duo because we both were the most consistent ones in the mod team, we barely went inactive and our consistency for being active was probably longer than any other mod, all went inactive atleast for a while or went on their breaks but I and Rf did not till recently. Both of us since MC1 till MC6/MC7 kept witnessing a lot of people and things without going inactive.
And Theraa, definitely never forgetting during the morning times (MC1-MC4) when people were busy, we both might not have kept chat super active but always tried to keep the chat active and did not let it die. 
Jujina ji, she was a good event mod, we both used to discuss about events, bullshits in the event mod gc, fun times, ong. 
And even an online friend is a rival to me now, Sovereign the great also known as Sovi. Mf, I ain't losing to you in studies and don't forget our promise. 
Yoshi the best owner and Satyam the best co owner, no cap fr. 
And Jia, my best friend fr, she was the one I've spent most of my time with, many things happened between me and her but I'm glad that everything's been back to normal, thank you for always being with me in my good and hard times. 
In between I actually considered leaving my Disqus life, but the reason which had me in thinking that was the reason again for which I am back, interesting Disqus life indeed. 
Also can't forget sama cult and unpaid cult, great times. 
OGS and Newbies, thank you for your time and all fr, sadly I can't mention literally all of you but amazing people for real. 
I've been to many chatrooms but Atlantis is the home for me. 
Long live Atlantis!


Comments

Popular Posts