JUJINA THE EUNOIA

Jujina / Juju


Back in April 2023 I was searching for a good website to read a manhua if I remember correctly the name was  "who is the prey"(shit was too toxic) well then I came to know Bato website, it was good but back then it was not active as much as it's now. Well then some days later I made my first disqus account named Jujina and made my first comment on bato. That was the first time I saw saty. Bro randomly asked me "horny?" well then after a small talk he asked me to check my notifications, that time I didn't know where tf was notifications after hardly 5 mins I found it and saw saty tagged me on abyss and that was the best thing happened to me that year, I joined abyss made some friends and lots of memories. Tbh I was really cringe back then like really.. but it was the best time i made some friends like Sovi, Saty, Dark, Slow, Quin, Shini, Eleven, Ereh, Nobita, Felix, Shadow, EE, Animecookie, Asta.
Back then saty and I was not close because bro used be on break half of the time I hardly saw him after he invited me on abyss. but after some time everyone was yelling that saty is back saty is back on abyss that was the 2nd time when I talked to him. oddly he remembered me even tho we never really talked then bro went on a break again.
After some time i met dark for the first time he was on break because of studies or something but when I first saw him the only word came to my mind was simp like bro used to simp too much but now he is mature damn i miss the old days
Welp then 3 of us (saty sovi me) took a break like we used to take breaks every 2 months
And yeah I used to delete my account every time(I deleted at least 12 accounts)
Welp after coming back from break abyss was dead and so I joined terra, it was nice because I made my most dearest friend(more like a mom) Potato 
She was the sweetest and innocent old woman I have ever met.
(Tho I didn't like her before ahem ahem but yk every good friendship starts with hating🗿)
Well then I left terra and became active on dc.
That time Saty came back from break and we became more close thanks too all the dc servers we made specially Sovi's one, then we all friends did lots of bs together(good time fr).
Then again everyone went on a break(not all but at least saty)
Welp after that when I came back from the break I joined bato with an alt "Secretary Ui", it was fun acting like a person you are not.
Then I got bored and became active on dc again 
Then after some time saty bro came back again for the god knows how many time 
And he decided to create a chatroom, soon after a month Atlantis was created but I was offline that time but after 2 days I joined Atlantis and became a mod 
Then I don't remember how but got to know Jia she has the popular girl aura fr( tho I didn't like her at first alsooo🗿BUT now we are bffs) well then met Anish(bro used to be my secretary fr) Author, Fufu, Theraa, Rf
Mc1, Mc2, Mc3, Mc4, Mc5 was the best mcs for me no cap
After mc5 I guess, I met steppy my bf(best friend🗿..) then met reader, ath, roxy, dragon, hyera, aizen, fanatic, fluff, aion, sukuna, ryan, levi, golden, 
nami, vipy, kirara, kagu, nighty, rf, theraa, anish, nia, woof are my fav old users
And my old friend lisa I miss you man
Oh how can I forgot the owner 
Welp we all know he is yoshi anyways 
So that's it 
Live long Atlantis!


Comments

Popular Posts